Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need answers an opinions!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
i am currently 17-21 dpo...i have been having cramps and still no af,,,the tenderness in my boobs has decreased and not as many headaches,,,,i thnk i might test tonight,but if it is bfn,,,should i call the doc or go get a blood test??? what should i do?? i never have regular periods and i was put on provera to strt it..but i thought provera regulates ur periods,,,so its either tht i need to be put back on provera to get another period or maybe just maybe by some miracle of God, i could be prego??? arent i too many dpo for it to show bfn if i am,,,what are u thoughts from experience???
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
smileyashmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 3:03 PM

I'd call the Dr if you are still getting BFNs.  I used to have really irregular (or nonexistant) cycles and I had to get Provera to induce my AFs.  Provera can regulate your periods but not always.  It didn't work for me, I had to get on Metformin to have regular cycles again.  But I've also heard of people not getting their BFPs until they are 25+ DPO.  Good luck, I hope you get it figured out soon.

mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:32 PM

I agree with PP. You might want to call your DR just to see what they have to say.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Hey,

It is possible, but since your period is so late, I would defnitely talk to a doctor.  You mentioned being on provera once before??? Perhaps you need to talk about why you aren't getting your period, and perhaps be put on meds to help you ovulate.

Hope this helps :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)