Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how many of you?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:10 PM
  • 20 Replies

have had dreams of you being prego or delivering a baby.or getting BFPs on hpts and then after that you find out you really are pregnant?jus yesterday I had this really vivid dream about me going to the hospital to deliver my baby and I had to be walkin around to dilate.After that dey broke my water instead.and delivered a baby which I breast fed soon after that..I remember being able to feel the baby so soft nd seeing my milk spill.i guess I had alot of it.the other day i dreamt i had a positive in a test .i hardly ever dream this.but im hoping it means something.how can i stop thinking about babies when all my dreams hve to do with babies? well i wanted to get ur opinions.feel free to share any dreams.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fitmama13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:16 PM

A dream I had before both my pregnancies was of me wiping and seeing blood. Strange I know, shortly after having that dream I would get preggo, I haven't had it lately but hoping I'm pregnant anyway, lol! I hope you get your BFP!

mj.bullion
by Bronze Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I had a dream a few days ago about breastfeeding "my" baby. I didn't dream of the birth or anything. I just was dreaming about trying to breastfeed and doing so. I have my DS, but in the dream, it just felt like a different baby. I'm not sure. I didn't even breastfeed with DS (tried, was unable.. milk wasn't coming in, when it didn't he refused!) so I thought it was weird.

guerita903
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:21 PM

thanx I hope you get ur BFP soon too..im thinking it would be a great fathers day gift..i can wrap it up nd give my HPT to hubby..lol..

Quoting fitmama13:

A dream I had before both my pregnancies was of me wiping and seeing blood. Strange I know, shortly after having that dream I would get preggo, I haven't had it lately but hoping I'm pregnant anyway, lol! I hope you get your BFP!

guerita903
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:23 PM

I knw I sometimes wonder what they mean..if it even means something that happens in real life..

Quoting mj.bullion:

I had a dream a few days ago about breastfeeding "my" baby. I didn't dream of the birth or anything. I just was dreaming about trying to breastfeed and doing so. I have my DS, but in the dream, it just felt like a different baby. I'm not sure. I didn't even breastfeed with DS (tried, was unable.. milk wasn't coming in, when it didn't he refused!) so I thought it was weird.

fitmama13
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 4:24 PM

I def. would love to tell him on Father's Day too, it would be perfect. Lets go BFP's!!! Thank you!!

Quoting guerita903:

thanx I hope you get ur BFP soon too..im thinking it would be a great fathers day gift..i can wrap it up nd give my HPT to hubby..lol..

Quoting fitmama13:

Tryin2Concieve
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:12 AM
I've Had 3 Dreams Like That LoL. But I Still Haven't Gotten My BFP. My Very First Dream I Had Was...I Was Pregnant And Laying In Bed And I Started Going In Labor,I Kept Calling For My Mom Who Was In The Kitchen But She Couldn't Hear Me. So I Ended Up Having A Baby Boy All By Myself,Then My Mom Came In And Saw That I Had My Baby And She Ran And Got My Husband Who Was In The Living Room And They Both Came In. And Then It Got Weird Cause I Had My Son In My Arms But At The Same He Was Griwn And Standing Next To My Husband And I Kept Asking Him How Was He Grown If He Was Still A Baby In My Arms LoL. That Was My First Dream. My 2nd Dream Was I Had Came Back Home For My Break and My Husband Was Holding a Baby Boy (our baby) and he had to be about 9 months old and I told my husband to let me hold my baby before I go back to work so he gave him to me and man...I could feel all the love I had for my baby.He Was Giving my kisses and I when I woke up I was in tears cause it felt so real. And my 3rd dream was just about a pregnancy test...that it came out positive and it was weird cause the pregnancy test I took would tell u if you were gonna have a boy or girl...and mines pregnancy test said I was pregnant with a boy lol. If you haven't noticed I really want a boy. But a girl would be great too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToxicIrishLove
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:14 AM
I had a dream a week ago about me getting pregnant with twins and then 6 months after having them pregnant with twins again. Haven't gotten a bfp because I'm only 2-5dpo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2010 at 2:32 AM

I had a dream the other day that i got   2 really dark BFP.AF is due on Father's day so ill be waitng until then to test.GL mama's.Hope you get your BFP's soon.

lady_kira
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 4:41 AM

You're thinking about it a lot so it stands to reason that you would dream about it, I've had dreams like that too. The most recent I was in the hospital waiting for a c-section but I kept trying to make myself feel like the baby was going to come and it wouldn't and my family was chatting and visiting in the room too.

ToxicIrishLove
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 5:56 AM
I haven't though about having a baby for almost 2weeks lol. And I've been having pregnancy dreams. Weird huh?

Quoting lady_kira:

You're thinking about it a lot so it stands to reason that you would dream about it, I've had dreams like that too. The most recent I was in the hospital waiting for a c-section but I kept trying to make myself feel like the baby was going to come and it wouldn't and my family was chatting and visiting in the room too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)