Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do I feel like this?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

My body is STILL messing with me.  I had AF on 6/4 - I think.  I had real light bleeding for a few hours and then light spotting for a few days.  Before that I'd had every symptom in the book - except for the two I always get before AF (migraines and night sweats).  The majority of my symptoms went away with the bleeding and after a few days of spotting my temps went all the way down.  I'm still - 8 days later - exhausted, hungry, peeing a lot, having random diarrhea.  My lower back aches like crazy and I have constant cramping pain in my lower abdomen.  Being so irregular I might wonder if it's just some kind of irritable bowel thing except the pain is only where my uterus is, and it's been like that for over a week and getting slowly worse.  Ugh!!  After someone mentioned decidual bleeding, I read up on that.  The best part is that when that does happen to someone it can throw your hormones out of whack and hpt's can be negative even if you're pregnant.  Assuming that I really am on cd 10, I have no idea why I've been feeling like this.  (btw, I have never o'd before cd14 and it's usually between cd17 & cd22.)

I guess I'm just venting pretty much, but if someone has insight I'd sure love to hear it!!

~  Lisa  ~

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
smileyashmommy
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:43 PM

I have no insight, just wanted to send you some baby dust!  baby dust

mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Sorry wish i could help.BUMP

wantababy3
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 7:31 PM

hey keep ur head up i acually been feeling like crap myself i got a BFN on my 15dpo and then i felt even worse cramps an just nausea an just blaahhh peing alot an got my BFP! yesterday on 18dpo so i wish you the best of luck momma!!!....

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Thanks ladies.  I can add excessive cm, gassy and heartburn to my list of "for-no-good-reason symptoms"!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)