Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPK's but no Positive?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:11 PM
  • 3 Replies

Okay, so over the past few days I've taken OPK's. They went from super light, to darker, to ALMOST positive but not quite, and then now are back to lighter. My temps aren't rising to confirm any ovulation I'm on CD 24. I O'ed on CD 27 last cycle. I'm so discouraged. I've been TTC and now a close friend at work just went off BC and tried for 1 month, ONE and is pregnant. she says she feels bad because it was easy for her and not me.

I just don't know what to think!

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Bjoycassell
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:27 PM

idk, the same is happening to me, I've been having egg white cm for a week and still havn't o'd

stacyevo
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 8:44 PM

my advice is to use the smiley face opk's. for months and months i tried to read the lines on the opks and just didnt get it. if it was dark it was never darker than the control line and when it was the same color as the control line, it seemed broken or thinner and i didnt know if it was positive or now. one month with the smiley face opk's and i got my bfp. when it was positive we bd'd twice that day, twice the 2ncd day, twice the 3rd day and once the 4th and 5th day lol.

ArmyWifeMamaRN
by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 9:36 PM
This is our last month TTC because I have to stand up in a wedding in June of next year.. :-/ my cycles are so long its ridiculous! I just want to give up :-'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)