Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy symptoms??

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:32 AM
  • 18 Replies
So I have a question for you ladies... my husband and I have been trying for a baby. I used the ovulation tests this time and it came back positive and it said I would be ovulating in the next 24-36 hours.. ok fine. The next day I started cramping in my lower abdomen and it's been three days now of cramping... have any of you experienced this? Do you think it's a early pregnancy symptom because I have never felt this before especially 10 days before I am supposed to start my period. I have a little bit of tingling in my boobs too. I was just wondering... Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pistachio479
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:43 AM
highly possible...keep us posted with more as they arrive! baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart81
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM
Quoting pistachio479:

Thanks! I'm really hoping I am pregnant...that would make a great present for my one year anniversary coming up!
MeLyE.
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:46 AM

Could it be from Ovulating?

HisSweetheart81
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:48 AM
Quoting MeLyE.:

Could it be from Ovulating?

it's possible but if it continues through the weekend I wouldn't think it would be.. It would be 5 days by that time.
pistachio479
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:53 AM
I hope so too. And that would be a great present. When are you planning to POAS? When's the anniversary?

Quoting HisSweetheart81:

Quoting pistachio479:

Thanks! I'm really hoping I am pregnant...that would make a great present for my one year anniversary coming up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart81
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:59 AM

POAS? Sorry lol I'm not good with abbreviations. My anniversary is on Tuesday the 29th!

Quoting pistachio479:

I hope so too. And that would be a great present. When are you planning to POAS? When's the anniversary?

Quoting HisSweetheart81:

Quoting pistachio479:

pistachio479
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:17 AM
lol POAS=pee on a stick that's ok that you don't know them yet...we'll help ya out! ;) I don't think you'll find out for sure before the 29th though...

Quoting HisSweetheart81:

POAS? Sorry lol I'm not good with abbreviations. My anniversary is on Tuesday the 29th!

Quoting pistachio479:

Quoting HisSweetheart81:

Quoting pistachio479:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisSweetheart81
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:29 PM
Quoting pistachio479:

I'm going to try before the 4th... Probably the 1st... Yea it would be way too soon.
mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:28 PM

BUMP!

HisSweetheart81
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:59 PM
I'm still cramping as of today and my boobs feel a little sore... so I will update soon...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)