Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ovulate

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:10 AM
  • 12 Replies

hi Ladies,

My temperature dropped significantly this morning so I believe I am ovulating today. We are going to BD tonight with the hope to catch this egg. I really hope this could be it. My DH has a semen analysis on July 2nd so this would be fabulous if we got pregnant before all these fertility tests started.

Only this though, my OPKs have been very weird this month and I haven't seen any watery or EXCM. I guess I will have to wait and see if my temp goes up the next few days. I got sunburn yesterday so if anything I thought my temp would spike but it went down.

Lots of Baby DUST!!!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:09 AM

BUMP!

elisajenise
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:56 AM

GOOOOOD Luck!!!! I was late too!! Catch that egg!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:06 AM

I got a positive opk last Sat and Sun, I only detected like a dot of ewcm on Sun. Good luck, lots of baby dust to you too!!

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:51 PM

Thanks ladies. My DH is excited for some reason when I told him today my temp went down because we timed it to BD tonight and Monday night because DH is having a semen analysis on July 2nd and he has to empty out prior. Baby Dust to me tonight!!

PrincessAbby107
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Baby dust*******

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Good luck - and have fun!  ;)

sanoe08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:22 AM

Good luck!! I hope that spermie catches that eggie!! Baby dust!!

Shawnie8187
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:25 AM

BUMP!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Hey,

That is a very good sign.  Indeed, BD like your a rabbit for the next few days :).  I have a hard time with OPK's as well, they usually do not show up positive for me :/.

Also, if you are having trouble with EWCM (like me), you may want to try PreSeed.  That helps in that department A LOT :)

Good Luck!

DessC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Good Luck and Lots of Baby Dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)