Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't figure out when I O'd - chart help????

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM
  • 4 Replies

Way confused!!  I was stressed because I knew DH would be gone for 2 weeks when I o'd because I never have o'd (in 9 months of charts) before cd14 and usually between cd17 and cd22.  Well, FF is telling me I o'd on cd9!!  But TCOYF says I didn't O until cd15.  My "signs" told me I o'd on cd12 (one day of heavier than usual ewcm and cramping).  I can't figure it out!!!!  If I don't discard this morning's temp then FF says I just o'd on cd20 but I don't think that's right at all.  I discarded it because I was up with dd from 3:00 to 6:30 when I took my temp.  I would appreciate ANY insight at all!!!!!!

~  Lisa  ~

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SophieLee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:18 PM

BAH!  Your charts don't agree...

BUMP

baby

Michelle

ncbirdie
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:20 PM

TCOYF looks more accurate to me.

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Yeah, they don't mesh at all!!  TCOYF doesn't usually get it quite right, but I think FF's coverline is too low.  If you knew the incredible amount of things that have gone wrong this week, you'd know that it would be a miracle for this darn thing to make sense right now!

ltlnutmeg
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Sorry girl!  What confusion.  I am not sure.  Hopefully your CM is more accurate since it isn't affected by stress and not enough sleep.... Baby dust to you and GL!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)