Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6dpo

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm 6-7dpo today. Yesterday and today I started having mild cramping and today I'm having dull pain in my lower right abdomen. I know my body is just tricking me.. Ugh it would be so nice if this were it!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Kimsheamc
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Ugh, I know! I did that this month too, like a week after O I had some cramping for about 3 days. I was pretty bloated. But then sometimes I'll have menstral-like cramps a week before AF. AF is due in 2 days and I woke up cramping today and got BFN's on dollar store test, digital, and FRER. It can be very frustrating sometimes.

~Kim
 Trying to Conceive Ticker 

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I am either 6 or 7 dpo too, I've had the same cramping and bouts of nausea for the past couple of days. I don't want to get my hopes up though. BABY DUST!!!

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Yeah I'm getting the feeling these are just the cramps you get a week or so before AF comes :( I'm due to start AF in the next 4-7 days.

Quoting 1208:

I am either 6 or 7 dpo too, I've had the same cramping and bouts of nausea for the past couple of days. I don't want to get my hopes up though. BABY DUST!!!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Hopefully not! I am still trying to think positive, I wqill test on Wed. I hope we both get out bfp's, that would be awesome!

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I plan on testing maybe Friday the 2nd since I'll be atleast 12dpo!

Quoting 1208:

Hopefully not! I am still trying to think positive, I wqill test on Wed. I hope we both get out bfp's, that would be awesome!

pianogirltiff
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM
I'm about 8 or 9 dpo and I had nausea kick in yesterday from about 12 to 7 pm then started back up again today at 10:30 am and have had it constant and it's now about 4 pm. Also yesterday and today my gums bled when I brushed which rarely ever happens. I had some cramps and oss sensation in low abdomen at 6 dpo but too many since then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:26 PM

You should be able to test within the next few days! I hope this is it for ya! Good luck!

Quoting pianogirltiff:

I'm about 8 or 9 dpo and I had nausea kick in yesterday from about 12 to 7 pm then started back up again today at 10:30 am and have had it constant and it's now about 4 pm. Also yesterday and today my gums bled when I brushed which rarely ever happens. I had some cramps and oss sensation in low abdomen at 6 dpo but too many since then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)