Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I am back again!!!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  • 20 Replies

Hi everyone! Dont know if there are any "repeat offenders" in here from when I was last hanging out in this group but if there is, hello again!

I just had my third little boy in march, the day after my birthday. Thats right, he is only 3 1/2 months old! lol I am crazy, I know. Talen is 4, Graysen is 18 months and Rogen is 3 1/2 months.

We are swaying hard and praying hard for a girl, we are doing a REALLY intense sway this time in pursuit of pink! We have been doing the diet and supplements for about three weeks now and we will try our first cycle next month, as I ovulated yesterday so I figured it was time to join back in! (if anyone is interested in gender swaying I will type my sway all out but if not, well I am too lazy then!)  

Hope everyone gets their BFP soon and has happy and healthy pregnancies resulting in whichever gender you want!

Here is a picture of my boys:

As you can see, I could REALLY go for some pink :)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sims8386
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Congratulations on your 3 boys and good luck trying to conceive a baby girl.  *Sending you baby dust*

Connie married to Corey since 7/24/2006

3 pregnancies with 3 miscarriages.  October 2007 (7 weeks), May 2010 (4.5 weeks), June 2010 (4 weeks).  Failed IUI September 2009.  We have been trying to conceive since August 2007.

mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM

You are nuts,LOL j/k.Good Luck.Buckets of pink baby dust.

pregowithfifth
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Sending some pink baby dust your way!

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Welcome back! Good luck!

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Cute boys!  Thanks for sharing.  Welcome to the group - again!

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:54 PM

Congrats and Welcome Back! Here is some pink baby dust for you and I hope you get your girl.

hales17momo
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:05 PM

HAHA...I am ttc a boy! I didn't know that you could help "sway" gender?! Maybe it was a good thing we didn't catch last month so that I could try this out in my persuit of BLUE!!!!! GL on getting your girl!!!!

Gabeys_Mommy
by Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:06 PM

Quoting mrs.autry21:

You are nuts,LOL j/k.Good Luck.Buckets of pink baby dust.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fitmama13
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Hi, welcome and good luck!!! Hope you get you pink BFP soon! hehe

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Welcome back! I was  taking calcium and magnesium just to supplement my diet, not for pregnancy. I ended up getting pregnant with a girl, so maybe it does work! I read in the ttc a girl forum that you should take calcium & magnesium if  ttc a girl. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)