Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know what to do

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
I just got done with a funeral lunch at church. While there, I experienced my headaches and diziness as well as the face itchiness. All of these ladies told me I need to go to the clinic and get checked out. They do not knnow that I just got my BFP yesterday or that there is even a possibility I'm pregnant. I know they are going to ask me tomorrow if I went and will give me a hard time if I don't. What would you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
preacherskid
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:02 PM

Tell 'em the doc couldn't see you right away, and that you are waiting on them to call you or something like that.

mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM

I agree with that! Or just tell them that it went away quickly so you wasnt worried about it!!

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Well if it went away I would tell them it went awayand you will make an appt on Monday.. if not tell them blood suger was LOW.. LOL

preacherskid
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Or you could tell them you tried some benadryl and got better once you got home, so it "must have been allergies to a flower or something" and you'll see the doctor if it happens again.

Lovebugbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:23 PM

Do you have an OB appointment set up? Tell them thats the only day your doctor can see you. That way it's not a lie, but not all together the truth.. lol

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:25 PM

I would just tell them that you weren't that worried about it so you didn't go. That way you don't have to lie but you don't have to tell them.

mandy716
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Thanks ladies. They wanted me to go to the clinic so I couldn't use the excuse that they couldn't see me. So I called my actual docs office and explained what's going on. I told them that I got a positive test yesterday and didn't know if all of this was just normal or not. Well she must have looked in my chart, because she said she thought it was my vertigo coming back and with me being pregnant she thinks I should go to the clinic tomorrow. So we will see what they say. Thanks ladies and now I have something to tell the ladies at church.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)