Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Go friggen figure

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

So...this is my first official cycle that ive actually been able to track and stuff since my m/c in jan. I've been using OPK's since CD8 and I've ran out, so none today. I'm on CD17 now and FF says I O'd 5 days ago, but I never got a + OPK, or EWCM. DF and I have been bd-ing like crazy since CD8... i'm starting to get sore! And wouldn't you know it, I went to the bathroom, and on my TP I SWEAR I had EWCM...

I told DF he's going to have to do his bussiness in a turkey baster(sp) and I'll lay down, prop my hips up, and squeeze it in.

Geeeesh

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:24 PM

OOO So sorry momma, Best of luck momma

chelleybeans
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:26 PM

LOL, I so have wanted DH to do that. Sometime I am just worn out and don't want to make the effort and that seems so much easier! LOL! I didn't get a +OPK this month til CD18. you may be the same as me!

Lovebugbaby
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:29 PM

Well I have to go pick DF up from work soon, and then we have to go merchandise, I'm SOO picking up some OPK's and testing in a bathroom! lol I'm guessing I'll O late too..fooey

Quoting chelleybeans:

LOL, I so have wanted DH to do that. Sometime I am just worn out and don't want to make the effort and that seems so much easier! LOL! I didn't get a +OPK this month til CD18. you may be the same as me!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:33 PM

LOL  That's one way to solve the problem!  Sounds like FF is probably not too sure, so trust your body.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)