Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello all!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM
  • 9 Replies

My name is Jess, i'm 23, married to my husband for 3 weeks now :) (we've been together for 2 years, and mommy to a 14 month old little girl. We're currently TTC #2.  DD was tried for but only for a week, since her BF was leaving. Anyway, i'm new to this charting thing, but we're really hoping for a BFP asap. Any help would be appreciated.I'm not really sure about the charting and such so any pointers on the easiest way to jump into all this?

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mom2wy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I dont do tempting its just to stressful! I do use opk's and if you decide to use them the best ones for me was the answer 30 pack. I got it at walmart back when we was ttc our DD who is now 15mths. Also you might check out the egg meets sperm plan. We followed it and the first month with it we got pregnant with our DD. But welcome to the group. There is alot of great ladies here who love to help out!!

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:44 PM

I use the clearblue easy fertility monitor. It allows you not to have to really do a lot of the work. All you do is pee on a stick and the monitor tells you whether you're fertile or not. And it doesn't just test your LH levels like opks but it also tests your estrogen level. Good luck!

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 6:56 PM

Temping is easy once you get the hang of it. Go get yourself a BBT thermometer from Walmart, Target or CVS (less than $10). Start taking your temp every morning at the same time after a minimum of four hours of sleep. Dont do anything before taking your temperature. Join fertilityfriend.com for free and start plugging in your numbers. Remember to track your signs, CM, etc tha coincide with your chart and calendar days. Any questions, let me know. I am getting the hang of this after six months and I love to interpret and offer helpful hints.

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:47 PM

I would recommend temping and using opk. Also start taking a prenatal vitamin. Good luck!

SeattleSarah
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Get the book Taking Control of Your Fertility. It's awesome-teaches u how to chart, has example charts and templates. It also has an online app. tcoyf.com

good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJs
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Thanks everyone! I didn't do anything with dd (we tried for a week and it worked), so all of this helps. :)

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:49 PM

Welcome to the group!!  Hope things go as quickly for you this time, too.

TheJs
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:51 PM

Thanks! I'm 12 days late but got a BFN a few days ago. If no AF soon i'm going to retest.

RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Good luck and lots of baby dust!  I hope you get your BFP!  Have you had a blood test done since you are 12 days late?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)