Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too early?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'm like 6 or 7dpo and for the past two days I've been having cramping and then today I've had breast pain. Not like normal but more like someone inserted a needle with hot liquid and it's running through the veins of my breasts. I know it's probably too early for even implantation so does this mean I'm probably just getting AF symptoms? AF is due within the next 4-7 days. Thanks!

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pianogirltiff
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:06 PM
Well I'm about 8 dpo and I've been having nausea lastinf yesterday from 12 pm to 7 pm and today from 10:30 am to about 6 pm. Also had bleeding gums yesterday when brushing teeth. Af isn't due for another 5 days or so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:13 PM

BUMP....good luck

mandy716
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:24 PM
I had the same warm sensation in my breasts starting at 5dpo. I'm not sure if it was in my head or not. Lol. Anyway today I am 12 dpo and I got me BFP yesterday. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Well hopefully I get my BFP then... I'm really hoping this is my month. If so I'll have to March babies! lol. Congratulations!

Quoting mandy716:

I had the same warm sensation in my breasts starting at 5dpo. I'm not sure if it was in my head or not. Lol. Anyway today I am 12 dpo and I got me BFP yesterday. Good luck.

fitmama13
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:45 AM

I don't think it is too early, GL and baby dust mama!!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Hey,

It could be, but you mentioned that you are only 6-7 DPO.  You would probably not get a positive HPT, but it is certainly worth a shot. 

Good Luck!

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:34 AM

I don't think so I had symptoms that early and I believe I implanted at DPO4, I had light pink spotting that day and increased CM, I got my BFP today at 9 DPO

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Thanks ladies! I really hope so! I'll keep you all posted!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)