Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Past Due. Failed test.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

We have been TTC again for about 5 months. We have lots of fertility issues and last time after 4 yrs and IUI got pregnant with our son. My husband wants a second child together "ASAP" and is very anxious as I am going on 2 weeks late, negative test, and its causing the issues at home to be just peachy! He was told odds of normal methods gettign use preggo not so good. Thats why we have used IUI in past. Did not this time, and still...nothing. Any ideas?

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie - (g5i8)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wife2ali
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM
Maybe you need to get another IUI or IVF. Has your doctor said why you can't concieve naturally? Perhaps it is something that can be fixed. These things are up to the Almighty. Just trust in the Almighty to do what is best for you.

http://wintersun.momaroo.com/  We are a green believing polygamous Muslim family. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Kiki7808
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM

if ur two weeks late i would call your doc and tell them and see what they want you to do.. the may say come in for blood work or tell you to wait till your 4 weeks late than come in.. its worth a shoot.. call

jellis
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:03 PM

Thanks for the suggestion to call! I so want to but was afraid to! Nooo idea why! hubby wants oen more test in AM. He has made me drink sooo much tonight so I can POS in morning! lol gonna be up all night peeing!

We have planned to do another IUI cycle but where this has happened and such he is excited maybe he "did it on his own"...so I sit knowing the possibility is slim and he is soooooo excited :(

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Good Luck. I hope you get your BFP tomorrow morning. Let us know.

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Good luck in the morning!!  If not a bfp, I would call the doctor and ask if they can check a blood test.  Keep us posted!

jellis
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Well the results are in....even before I could pee AF was at the door banging to come in! Damn wench! lol Well I knew it woudl be eventually just now hubby is heartbroken and crying. Ahhh sensitive men...mom never told you of that part! lol Guess its still saving time for the next IUI. Thanks for the ideas lady's!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)