Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found this neat website...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM
  • 9 Replies

Just came across this website its free...looks pretty cool.  Also helps if your looking to have a girl or a boy ect.  http://www.yourdays.com/ Enjoy:)

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Thanks i just registered.

sunkisses4u
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Welcome:)

Quoting mrs.autry21:

Thanks i just registered.

Jessymessy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:48 PM

very nice :) I am not going to register yet, I am a member of 2 other sites like that, but it looks interesting. I will browse it :)

sunkisses4u
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Yeah I was with Fertility Friend but I don't like paying lol so was looking for some free sites.

Quoting Jessymessy:

very nice :) I am not going to register yet, I am a member of 2 other sites like that, but it looks interesting. I will browse it :)

Jessymessy
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:52 PM

I use fertility friend and my monthly cycles, there are features I like from each, that they dont both have all of. So if this site has those features then im in! Im so tired of going back and forth, imputing 2 charts! It shows my determination, thats for sure!! and free is always great!

Quoting sunkisses4u:

Yeah I was with Fertility Friend but I don't like paying lol so was looking for some free sites.

Quoting Jessymessy:

april8383
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 10:58 PM

I tried it. Not bad, thank you for sharing. Currently I am using my monthly cycles the free version but I am looking for a better site.

Thank you!

Shawnie8187
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:39 AM

Thanks

Tryin2Concieve
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:53 AM
I've been registered with them a couple of years now but I don't remember my password lol.
fitmama13
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I really like this one, I have a few and this seem nice and simple. Baby Zone also has a free ovulation calendar. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)