• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not as dark at night is normal right?

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
I got my first super faint bfp a few days ago and they are getting darker. I decided not to take on this morning but then wondered if a preg test would show up at night now. It did but was very similar or a tad bit lighter than yesterdays. I have peed a TON today and am drinking lots of water. The test was taken at 10pm after peeing maybe an hour before. This is normal right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jenniferw10
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:34 PM

I would think so. Your urine isnt as concentrated due to the fact your intaking lots of fluids and you just peed an hour before. I think it would be very normal. Pee tomorrow morning using FMU and I think you will see it getting darker as mentiond. Just my thoughts.

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 11:43 PM

I agree.  Lots of diluting going on!

Shawnie8187
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:39 AM

Yes mama

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Hey,

Yes, that is normal.  Because you are drinking and emptying your bladdar more during the day, your HCG levels will probably be less at night.  That is why they suggest doing FMU to take the test early on for the most accurate results.

Good Luck!

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM
I tested again this morning and it was a bit pinker. I've decided those internet tests just don't get dark. Then I took a diff internet cheapy and it was so pretty! Much darker than 2 days ago. I feel better now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DessC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Urine is deluted with all that liquid so therefore there is less hormone in the urine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)