Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its hard TTC when you have to hold baby showers for all your friends

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

Ok ladys but i got to vent. WE have been ttc for almost 6 years and we were pregnant Jan of 09 and had a tubal. it was devastating but we coped. Well all my friends have gotten prego and we are still waiting. today was hard i meet up with a friend from high school and traded back all the cloth i gave her for her son and gave her bigger ones.Well im hosting a baby shower tomorrow and had to go through the boxes for bibs I almost started crying. I remember all the stuff my son was wearing when he was that young. well i really want to be prego and add to our family. well i just found out that another one of my friends are prego and it makes me want to say WHEN IS IT MY TURN AND START SHARING THE WATER! Thank you for letting me vent and if any one has and way for advise on how to let me know please.

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mom2wy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:10 AM

I know that it is hard hun. We had a hard time getting pregnant with all of ours and have had 4miscarriages altogether! Just remember if you do keep throwing these showers for your friends then once you do get pregnant imagine the bash they will all have for you! LOL I know it doesnt help but somthing to look at. I know ppl are prob getting tired of me putting this link up but it is what helped us and i think it can help others! It is called sperm meets egg plan and we got preg with our 15mth old on the first month using it after almost two yrs of ttc. Here is the link if you are interested. GL

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

giggles4435
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM

thank you ill ck it out

Shawnie8187
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:34 AM

I want to say I am sorry mama, and atleast you can come here and vent!

Tryin2Concieve
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:17 AM
Awww im sorry mama. I have no kids, been ttc for 3 years and my best friend and sil's have been pregnant twice since I've been trying. my sil knows me and dh have been ttc and she just found out she was pregnant while on her honeymoon. She's a little over months now and I am happy for her but I get very depressed and angry at times cause I feel like she and my MIL rub it in my face. The other day SIL puts on her facebook "thank you god for sending me an angel" and then she put " I feel pregnant" I was like wtf? Maybe its cause you are pregnant duh! But stuff like that really gets to me. I know im not gonna want to go to her baby shower but I will cause ...well...she's my sil. But good luck. I really hope we gets our bfp's soon.
MoMmA04nWiFe05
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:25 AM

I know how you feel,  thats the same thing that is happening to me. and it stinks. just try not to stress to much over it and push through each day holding your head up. thats what i have to do. and sum days are harder than others but my son helps me through it.

Lindyjf
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:47 AM

Sorry mama!!  I have only been TTC for a few months and I'm already getting a bit frustrated, so I can't imagine how you must be feeling.  *hugs*

As I am still new to all of this I don't really have any good advise for you, but I'm sure there are others on here who will.  Baby dust to you...  

baby dust

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

giggles4435
by on Jul. 3, 2010 at 8:34 PM

thank you all and i hope we all get the baby dust that goes around. i pray it happens soon i also just found out that my other friend is now prego. BOO WHOO for us i hop it comes soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)