Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a quick question...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
  • 8 Replies

Is 6DPO to early for breast tenderness??  My BBs have been really tender today..like if my DS bumps em it sends pains through them...and they also seem more full/hard than normal.  Well, not really seem, they are..I can def tell that.  I was just wondering if this would be to early for this to be a pregnancy symptom??

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:15 AM

I dont think so, I believe I had some symptoms early on too. Good luck when you test!

pistachio479
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:45 AM
not too early. I started having some like two days later...so it's not too early. depends how tuned into your body your are...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:55 AM

For me personally i get breast pain as a sign of AF coming.I's a big pms symptoms.I'm the opposite were i don't get sore breast when first preggo.It came weeks later for me.Good Luck.I hope you get a BFP.

mrs.hammonds07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:14 AM

Thanks!!  I got tender breasts really early with my DS but being it was my first pregnancy I of course wanted to wait till the missed AF to test so I felt I wasn't getting my hopes up or rushing to test.   I don't think it was this early though.  With my second pregnancy I didn't have tenderness at all, just light nausea that started extremely early, but that pregnancy resulted in a m/c at 9 weeks.  Just asking because both my pregnancies were very different early on, and really didn't remember to well when the tenderness actually started with my son..

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:45 AM

I don't think it is

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:16 AM

Hey,

I can't remember what it was like with DS, but I am having the same issues now.  I started having breast pains around 2DPO, and even my husband said something about my nipples being really dark.  I am 8DPO now, and I tested this morning, but got a negative :/

DessC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:37 AM

It could be, I would wait till 10-14dpo and then take a test, Good Luck!

RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:24 AM

I don't think it is too early!  When I was pregnant with my DD I got early pregnancy symptoms about that time as well and mine were really sore boobs and extreme fatigue.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)