Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nervous to test again :::update in pink w/ pics::: Update**

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:26 AM
  • 42 Replies

My dh and I are ttc but haven't told anyone so I have no one to ask questions to. So anywho, I'm 12 or 13 dpo I've tested on day 8,9 and 11 all bfn. So I want to test in the morning (still no sign of my af at all) (2days late) getting excited but nervous I'll just get a bfn tomorrow. I almost don't wanna retest for fear of "waisting" a test. Idk anyone else testing tomorrow?

Ok so I tested this morning and here are the tests. 

It's faint but it's a BFP!! I also did it in negative maybe it'll show up better? tell me what you guys think....

Still waiting to re-test. went to two different clinics yesterday got BFN!? I did also drink alot of water before the tests because it was waaayy hot, and I read that it can effect the test? idk anyone have any advice?

BTW i'm 5 days late..... no sign of AF at all

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:27 AM

GOOD LUCK and lots and lots of baby dust :)

elizaface
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:29 AM
Thank you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:32 AM

I'll prolly test again tomorrow as well :) U having any symptoms?

elizaface
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:39 AM
I have been nauseous for the past few weeks, sore pelvic area, increased cm, metallic taste in my mouth, overly emotional, usual favorite foods taste gross, twinges in my lower stomach. Those are the everyday symptoms...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:41 AM

Sounds very promising..  :) Keep us posted and LOTS of baby dust again

Quoting elizaface:

I have been nauseous for the past few weeks, sore pelvic area, increased cm, metallic taste in my mouth, overly emotional, usual favorite foods taste gross, twinges in my lower stomach. Those are the everyday symptoms...

elizaface
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:53 AM
Thank you so much!! I'm hoping for a bfp today, I just would like to know what's going on haha. I will update with pics tomorrow, if I can figure out how to post pictures on here : /
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kboyd27chi
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:46 AM

I tested this morning and got a BFN, so I doubt if I test tomorrow. I'm in the same boat as you though. I have been having night nausea alot and twinges in my stomach and leaking breast. So I figure that my hormones must be thrown off or I'm testing to early. I ovulated somewhere between the 16th and the 19the so I believe I'm somewhere between 11 or 8 dpo (not sure though). I know if I stay logged on with all the POAS addicts I'll probably POAS anyways..........LOL but GL to you and I'm sending lots of baby dust you and hubbies way.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:14 AM

Hey,

I know that feeling girlfriend.  I am not due to test until July 4th! Good Luck!

DessC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Bump!

lilmamahopein42
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Well today AF is due for me. I tested yesterday and was dissappointed. Still not feeling like AF is even around the corner. Usually Ill have symptoms a few days before. I will be testing again tues. if I can hold off that long. Good luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)