Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just venting...

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM
  • 5 Replies
My sil is really starting to bug me with her pregnancy! I feel like she's rubbing it in my face!! She's knows me and dh have been ttc for 3 years and it just gets me so mad that her and my MIL are always bringing it up to me! Dh says they're not rubbing it in my face but I feel like they are. This is her second time being pregnant in the 3 years me and dh have been ttc...but its her 3rd child (she had her 1st at 15) she's now 23. I just can't stand them right now. Sorry I just had to get that out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
DessC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:31 AM

If she is rubbing it in that is pretty rude and insensitive!

ncbirdie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:46 AM

I doubt they are rubbing it in your face, even if it does feel that way.  People get excited about babies.  I gurantee that your sister will get an earful once you become pregnant as well.

kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:44 AM

i know it feels like they are rubbing it into your face but they are probably excited and they will be equally excited when you get your bfp. maybe tell them how you are feeling and if they will tone it down when you are around

Tryin2Concieve
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:24 PM
It just gets me mad cause she used to tell me that her and her dh wanted to try for a boy and as soon as they got pregnant she acted like it was the worse thing ever. She kept putting things on facebook like "why me, why why why God". And I told dh why was she acting like she didn't wanna get pregnant but that she had told me recently before that they were tryin for a boy? Then my mil keeps bringing it up at how she's excited to be having her 3rd grandchild and she hopes its a boy since me and dh are having a hard time cause she knows we wish for our 1st to be a boy. I am happy for my SIL and all but im just upset right now.
Lovebugbaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:35 PM

Aww, yeah a friends friend is pregnant, and in a pretty crappy relationship...and she's rubbing it in...idk

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)