• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Cycle Update! 8PDO **Update in RED**

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM
  • 8 Replies

So, I am here to share what I have experienced lately. 

I know that I ovulated around CD14-16, so I am 7-8DPO right now.  About a few days passed ovulation, I started having slight breast tenderness.  That tenderness keeps getting worse and worse (I normally don't get breast tenderness at all, but when I do its usually a few days before my period).  My breasts are also normally water sacks (I breast fed my son, so probably from that), but lately they look a lot perkier.  My husband even said something about my nipples being A LOT darker than usual.

I have also had some dizzy spells with nausea that started a few days ago.  Not to mention, I am bloated to high heaven (don't come near me unless you are prepared LOL.

I have not had a ton of cramping, but I have had some bladdar issues.  When I concieved my son, I was in constant fear I had a UTI, but apparently its just from my uterus moving and irritating my bladdar.  I have had a ton of that lately, but I took my antibiotics just in case (safe for pregnancy).

Also, have I mentioned that I have had a ton of watery CM.  One day I even had EWCM (I don't even get that while ovulating), but it immediately turned wattery again.  It also smells really sweet, instead of the usual LOL (TMI?)

My chart defnitely shows I o'd, and I noticed a dip yesterday of a few tenths (implantation dip?).  Then, it went up another level (at least from today, but need a few more temps to confirm). 

I took an HPT test today and it was negative (but I realize its really really early).

My official test day is July 4th!!!  I want my Independence/Vacation Baby!!! I will be at the beah that week, so tell AF that if she shows up, she's a wicked witch :/.  Plus, that will be a year anniversary of my hubby and I trying for this one.  So, after this, its off to the OB/GYN.  I have the number all set up ready to call in either case.  I am hoping its to tell them I need OB CARE :)

Good Luck everyone!!!

I went to the restroom a few minutes ago, and I noticed what could be implantation bleeding.  I am wearing red undies, so its kind of hard to tell :/, but it isn't "clear" looking.  It is actually a little darker than the fabric (its dried up a bit, so not still wet).  I wiped and didn't get anything on my TP though :/.  I am hoping this is it, I really am!!  My breasts are also starting to hurt more, and my husband keeps mentioning my nipples going dark.  I also noticed these bumps that run the perimeter of my nipple pop up.  I don't remember those, even from my first...is that normalLOL?  I don't feel as nauseas anymore, but I have gotten more picky with my food (I really want fruit for some reason). 

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MamaTaj
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:12 AM

GL to you too. I will be testing on the same weekend!!baby dust

Jessymessy
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:27 AM

BUMP!

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Best of Luck momma

ncbirdie
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Is there any chance you can post your chart?

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Hey,

I do my charts manually, which is at home at the moment with all of my temps :/.  I can perhaps get it into a chart system tonight and post it.

If you can visualize things, my temps started off in the low to mid 97's.  There is clear ovulation on CD 15 or 16, where my temps afterward rose to the lower to mid 98's.  I had a small dip on Saturday, and now my temps are 98.75 evenly each day. 

OwensMommy159
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM
lally3313
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Good luck! You and I are in the same boat...July 4th is when the witch should join me. I had a huge dip in temps at 5dpo then they went up another level...but i dont really have any symptoms...saturday i had a strange thing happen with the CM maybe its was your experienced..my has been creamy and a lot of it...i tested yesterday morning at 9dpo and could convince myself there was a line..however i know there was not...but its early..lets hope our Independance baby comes!! Good luck!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 12:17 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)