Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh, i think i might be starting! :( Update in purple

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM
  • 8 Replies

Im having cramps like when im on my period but when i go to the bathroom and wipe myself theres no blood. So i put a tampon in and I saw that there was some blood in my CM. So i took it out to check if there was alot of blood on it but there was was pink blood in my CM all over the tampon. SOrry TMI. What does this sound like? DOes it sound like im starting? BTW, Im 7 days late.

Well, AF actually showed her nasty face. Ugh, i really taught this was our month. Well, i guess we will be trying again after AF leaves. :/

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
aly_2010
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:10 AM

BUMP

kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:42 AM

BUMP!

pianogirltiff
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:40 PM

have you taken a test recently? If the bleeding is more like spotting you could still be pregnant. Or if you were stressed out or sick during the time you ovulated, it could have actually ovulate later than you though making AF late, or this could be implantation. Just a thought.

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:14 PM

BUMP!

aly_2010
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:09 PM

I really hope so! Ive been bleeding today and ive been having cramps all day but i havent been bleeding alot tho, so im just going to wait and see if it is actually a period tomorrow.

Quoting pianogirltiff: 

have you taken a test recently? If the bleeding is more like spotting you could still be pregnant. Or if you were stressed out or sick during the time you ovulated, it could have actually ovulate later than you though making AF late, or this could be implantation. Just a thought.

kyleighsmama07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:25 PM
Im in the same boat as you. Af was due june 17th and today I started bleeding, not a lot, none on the pad yet but just when I wipe. Having a crazy moment of nausea right now but yet im hungry. Hubby laughs and says morning sickness Haha what an ass- don't laugh at me. Anyway, lets see what tomorrow brings for the bleeding. Good luck and update us and I will too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Good luck and keep us updated!

HisSweetheart81
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:33 AM
Good luck...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)