Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not patient

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM
  • 4 Replies
I want a baby so badly.. & to be honest this group is a bummer.. It brings back all those feelings of getting a negative on a test. All my friends are getting pregnant, & giving birth. My second sister is a few months along. Ever since I was a toddler I've always had a need for my own. You should see the videos over me taking care of dolls for hours. My hubby Is also getting destressed from me always saying " I might be prego" he gets all excited & nervous. Only for a negative. How the heck do girls accidentally get pregnant? How does the druggies & bad ppl get prego (even though they treat the kids like sh*t). I know we'd be wonderful parents. My heart melts & hurts when I hold a baby. Wondering. I know it's still early, I know we're not the richest. But we could give that baby so much. A family that loves her/him. Know a second language. So many cousins. Why? Ugh.. Sorry if this is a bummer to you. I'm no better at lifting spirits of those trying to get pregnant than myself trying to cheer myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM

It's normal to feel this way.We have all felt this way one time or another.I think about people i know that have kids that honestly shouldn't,but for some reason beyond my reason of thought that baby was meant to be in this world regardless of how i feel about it.I personally am a firm believer of everything happens for a reason through all explanation but in the end it will all make since one day.Like right now im a little over a week late,but getting BFN's.So this test has taught me patience even though i want to get my BFP right now or start AF today so i can continue to try for another baby but now i'm just waiting because ultimately it's not up to me and i have no control over it.If that makes any since at all.Good Luck and stay positive.I know you'll have a baby of your own soon you just watch and see.

NickJulie
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Ya I honestly feel the same.. Even though those kids might be born with evil parents. They were ment to be with them. & through there bad upbringing. Something else should happen with their life purpose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:11 PM

I'm so sorry that you're having such a rough time.  I think most of us can relate.  ::hugs::

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM

One thing I did, was stop telling the hubs "i might be." until I got my positive.. I know its hard.. its extremly stressful

baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)