Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Faint lines

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM
  • 10 Replies
I was reading another post and it has me worried. Everyone was saying when they had a faint line it was either a chemical or ectopic. I am scared. Are there any positive stories from people that had faint lines for several days?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shannwow
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:50 PM
With my first 3 pregnancies I got very faint positives the day af was due or after I missed it and I have 3 beautiful babies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jamurphy08
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Most of the time you get a faint line when test b4 af is due. Try not to stess, gl

Moey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM
My test with my DS 2 years ago was very faint even at 6 weeks and I just got my second BFP that looks the same. I'm not worried. Don't stress. Every woman is different... Don't let the posts scare u. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wsv777
Me too! And I have three babies to show:-) I think they were associating bleeding with light positives
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
susies3babies

my first 2 were bright bfps . my 3rd baby was also dark and i miscarried .4th pregnancy, i got pregnant 3 weeks after that and it was super light i carried and delivered a healthy baby boy . next child number  5 was super light at first he was a healthy 8lbs 14 1/2 oz . my 6th pregnancy was super light and it was a chemical the tests were getting darker thought but i did lose the baby . 

KristinRox
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Most of my hpt's were light.. and Ive never had an ectopic or a chemical.. but I do have 4 kiddos.

vkp23
by Virginia on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:24 PM

All of my tests were light.  I have two little girls and have never had  chemical nor a MC.  You'll be fine.  Don't worry yourself.

I am a conservative, gun loving, PRO-LIFE no exceptions, ANTI-CIO, semi-co-sleeping, clinically depressed, government hating, plus sized, let my kids have junk food, obsessed with my hubby who is my first and only (and vise verse), Christian, Homeschooling, Chicken loving, SAHM, shop-aholic, breast feeding and formula feeding kinda mommy! Check out my youtube on chickens and simple living!  http://www.youtube.com/tpfastback 

Visit my chicken group HERE

EricaG87
by Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:07 PM

In my experience (pregnant with my 3rd now) I always get a light BFP the first time because I test 3-4 days before my period is due.  Then everyday it gets darker. 

Here is my BFP from yesterday 9 DPO barely there

and here's one I took today at 10 DPO, already getting darker

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Have u compared them? The first to the last?

I dunno but iin my exsperience they usually get darker, mebbe its just taking a lil time for ur #s to double?

mandy716
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:29 PM
I took a FRER today and the test line was as dark as the control line. It was beautiful. Took away a lot of my fears. However, I have been having cramping just on right side and went to the walk in clinic for that as well as other things. They did a blood test which was positive. But he has a "slight concern" it may be ectopic because I am only cramping on one side and when he pushed on that side it was painful. He said he was only "slightly concerned" but I am still feeling much more confident.

Quoting Dani41780:

Have u compared them? The first to the last?

I dunno but iin my exsperience they usually get darker, mebbe its just taking a lil time for ur #s to double?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)