Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just scared :(

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

So yesterday and today, I have been doing alot of thinking. Me and Hubs are trying to concieve and I just have this gut feeling..it's not going to happend without help. I concieved my daughter w/o help but I just have this feeling :(  We don't have insurance that covers fertility issues and I am just scared. I really just want to have one more baby.

My hubby is 10 years older then me and  just feel like we are in a race for time...My daughter just turned 3 and I didn't even want to wait that long inbetween having kids and here I am finaly trying and I feel like I am failing. Maybe I am just sad today, I dunno. I just am afraid, my baby days are over and by time we can save enough money to get help oy possibly adopt...Hubs will say he's to old and maybe even I, will not want anymore kids ecause DD will be older and in school.

This is just so heartbreaking for me. I don't wanna be negative because I am only 8 dpo but it's hard not to get discouraged when I was told at a very young age that I would not be able to have kids at all :( SAD

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Friendship tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kellixclark
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:06 PM
Awww sweetie you will be fine... You had your three year old. Your probably just stressing for no reason. Just calm down and keep trying. If it's right it will happen. I'm praying for you and your little family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Audreesmommy757
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:12 PM
Dont let a feeling discourage you.. i tried for 5 yrs for my daughter...so when she turned 2 we decided to try again..hang in the...my frisnds husband in 50 and she is 26 and she just had a baby...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smileyashmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Wow we have quite a lot in common.  My DH is also older than me, about 14 yrs older.  We have a 3 yr old boy together.  And I definitely feel the race to have another child before he is "too old".  When I was 22 I was told I wouldn't be able to get pregnant without medical help because of my PCOS.  But we conceived our son on our 2nd month without birth control.  We got pregnant again on our 2nd month TTC last year, but sadly we lost the baby at 12 weeks.  That was last April and after that I stopped having periods, stopped ovulating.  I finally went to my OB a few months ago and she gave me Metformin.  It's technically a diabetic drug (even though I don't have diabetes) so my insurance covers it.  2 weeks and 1 day after taking my first pill I started ovulating again!  We just started our 3rd cycle and I'm hoping and praying this is it!  Don't give up!  You may be able to get the medical help you need without having to worry about it being labeled "infertility" or you truly may be able to get pregnant on your own.  The important thing is to keep hope alive.  I am positive we'll both get our beautiful babies soon :)  Good luck!

MamaTaj
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Thanks eveyone, and I will try my hardest to stay positive!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)