Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feelin movement or so I think???????

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:32 PM
  • 12 Replies

I have been trying for another baby for bout a year now and no live births (1 mc). This month just seems to be my month we were right on schedule with everything and I just have a feeling that this time is going to be the time I get a + sign. I have been getting sick with everything I eat (no matter what it is) and I haven't had any cramps yet and my period is due today. Plus I have been occasionally feeling what I believe to be movement... Is that possible this early or is it just me wanting this baby sooo bad that it is all in my head??? Anybody had this before?

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MoMmA04nWiFe05
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM

I have deff had those feelings of movement thinking i was pergo. but i have been told that its way to early to be feeling movement since the baby is only like a pee size. But  I wish you luck and baby dust

vkp23
by Virginia on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Feeling movement when you're not pregnant or it's too early is common.  I forget what it's called.  It usually happens with women who have had previous babies.  I get them all the time.  That doesn't mean you're not pregnant, just that if you are, it's too early to feel anything and that it's your muscles and mind are messing with you.  I hope this is your month!  Good luck Mama!

baby dust Baby dust to you!

I am a conservative, gun loving, PRO-LIFE no exceptions, ANTI-CIO, semi-co-sleeping, clinically depressed, government hating, plus sized, let my kids have junk food, obsessed with my hubby who is my first and only (and vise verse), Christian, Homeschooling, Chicken loving, SAHM, shop-aholic, breast feeding and formula feeding kinda mommy! Check out my youtube on chickens and simple living!  http://www.youtube.com/tpfastback 

Visit my chicken group HERE

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Definitely too early. Baby would probably be the size of a grain of sand. I do hope you get your bfp this month though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pianogirltiff
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM

I think I might be pregnant too, my AF is due in 4 days. I had that feeling you're talking about, I think it's from implantation. Is it kind of a fluttery sensation low in your abdomen?

mylitlBEE07
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Thats the feeling... like a little butterfly is in there. That sounds like a good reason for the feeling. I hope that we both get a bfp this time. GOOD LUCK and keep me posted!!!!baby dust

Cherita117
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:24 PM

I'm now 16 weeks preggo with number 3.  I was told with every pregnancy most women feel the baby sooner than the one before. With my oldest it was 18 weeks. Middle child was 12 weeks and this one was 10 weeks! I thought it was all in my head until I went to the doctors (i got every 2-3 weeks because of my diabetes) at 10 weeks 1 day and she asked if I felt the baby moving. I told her I'm almost positive since it was the same feeling with my oldest 2, she did a quick u/s and sure enought, bean would stay still for nothing. So my theory is no one else is feeling what you feel inside you. GL with everything and hopefully fluttering if what your feeling!! baby dust 

pianogirltiff
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM

wow, good to know someone else felt something similar to me. I wasn't sure what it was for sure. I suspected implantation but didn't know if anyone ever felt that before. Good luck!! Let me know what happens.

mommy0708toJC
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:30 PM

sooo TEST!! keep us updated and baby dust to you!!!

beanerbecky
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM

I get that fluttering feeling sometimes. It's too early to feel fetal movement. But you still could be pregnant. Good luck!

mylitlBEE07
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Update:         I am going out today to get a test and I will keep you posted Fingers are crossed for a BFP!!! O and to top things off last night I had the most realistic dream that I was prego, it was so real that when I woke up I was holding my belly.  Wish me luck. Baby dust to all

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)