Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Should My CM Look Like?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

If I am pregnant, what should my CM looki like usually?

Samantha

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I think a lot of women say theirs look creamy but it can also look like that before AF.

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:22 PM
I'm 5 weeks preggo tomorrow and it's milky/creamy looking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DuncansMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM

Ok, well I looked today and it was creamy. I couldn't remember what it was like the previous times. I don't know, Iam getting all depressed now. I was feeling so sure about being pregnant but now the last 2 days, I don't feel like that anymore and today i am totally pissed off and bitchy which makes me fear the dreaded AF. The Big Red Bitch is due on Tuesday..*sighs* Tuesday cannot get here fast enough. :(

cheergurl84
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:08 PM
I didn't have any symptoms before testing so don't count yourself out yet. Sunday I tested and it was bfn. Monday I tested and got a bfp. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DuncansMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Thanks. Yeah, i keep trying to tell myself that. I know every pregnancy is different, it's just that my last 3 were all the same as far as symptoms and stuff go. But I have only made it to full term with my son, my first pregnancy.

simplyrachel88
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Thanks for asking this! I was wondering the same thing. My cm is becoming more and more solid and white. Don't know if this means big fat ugly AF is coming or Beautiful Pregnancy! I'm praying you are pregnant hun! Don't lose faith!!

mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM

My CM is/has been creamy and water.Sometimes it a mixture or the 2.I still haven't had an official BFP but I'm almost positive im pregnant.I'm 8 days late and counting.

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:35 PM

i didnt have any cm at all so gl

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:42 PM

I just got my BFP I'm 9 DPO today and I'm pretty dry still but my CM is creamy if I check my cervix.

DuncansMommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Thanks ladies. This gives me a little more confidence.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)