Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When to go to the doctor???

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

So, I'm now officially a week late for my period, and still getting negatives... So when should I go to the Doctor? Should I wait another week? My plan was to wait another week, but I was just wondering what you ladies thought. :) Thanks in advance. :D

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
pianogirltiff
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:47 PM

do you have a history of irregular periods? If you do I'd definitely wait, if not then give it a few more days and then I'd go. You could have miscalucalted ovulation or if you were stressed or sick around the time of Ovulation it could affect your cycle. That happened to me last month and my cycles are very regular. Good Luck!!

chelleybeans
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:49 PM

I think I would wait a couple more weeks. If you are three weeks late and still BFN's, then I would be concerned. But like PP said, you could have miscalculated your ovulation.

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 27, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I agree with Tiff! If you're normally regular then it wouldn't hurt to just get checked out but if you're irregular then I'd wait another week and if you haven't started then go in. Good luck and I hope this is it!

srbeusk
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM

I'm regular as clockwork thankfully. :D LOL... I could just about plan out a years worth of periods, and maybe be a couple of days off by the end of the year, LOL.       And okay, hubby and I were thinking another week...so that's probably what we'll do. :) Thanks ladies! :D

Jessymessy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Quoting BethRae:

I agree with Tiff! If you're normally regular then it wouldn't hurt to just get checked out but if you're irregular then I'd wait another week and if you haven't started then go in. Good luck and I hope this is it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)