Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling dumb.. Update again

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:18 PM
  • 22 Replies

But I'm honestly stumped.

I try not to test, until I'm like a week late, because hubby started getting upset at all the negatives I'd get only to get AF the next day. We've been trying since August of last year. I have three boys already, but this hasn't happened before so I don't know what to make of it...

TMI from here on.. just a warning...

AF was due the 24th. On the 24th I woke up, wiped and had a light brown discharge. I figured that AF was going to start, so wore a pad. Nothing the rest of the day. Woke up the next morning and again, some light brown discharge. I actually put a tampon in because we were going to be out and about. When we got home, I went to change it, and there was more brownish discharge, but had a little red mixed in. Put a pad on, and like the day before.. nothing the rest of the day. This has gone on since the 24th. Little cramping every now and then, but nothing but a little brown discharge. And haven't had any red tinges since the 25th.

And I've been hungry.. but don't want to eat anything. As soon as I start to make something I just don't feel like eating any more. Hungry but NOTHING sounds or looks good. 

What the heck is going on??? 

Sorry... just needed to get it out. None of our friends or family know we are ttc, so I have noone else to really talk to about it. 

*****************UPDATE****************************

So, I took a test at 5 this morning, cause I couldn't sleep.. looks like a BFN. Still no sign of AF and when I woke up just now at 9, I feel sick. Is 4 weeks still too early for a test? What's the latest anyone has gone before getting a BFP? 

*****************UPDATE AGAIN**********************

Well, I'm having cramps, all throughout my lower abdomen, so pretty sure AF is on her way.. :(  We'll see for sure if she comes.. wish the pain would go away.. 

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiki7808
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM

i would wait for to spotting to stop and test... i got ib around the time of af before. i have also heard that sometimes implantion can take up to 4 days in some women so that could explain the days of spotting.. gl hope u get BFP

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM

I'd test, food aversion was one of my first signs

simplyrachel88
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:55 PM

I would test! It seems like enough symptoms to risk it. Praying this is your month!

HeatherReneeB
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Thanks. :)  I plan to buy some tests tomorrow and test on Tuesday. Just was so confused about the spotting. Never heard of that happening. :) 

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:14 PM

I have.. My friend is 8 weeks now she spots brown blood.. in the beginning.

Also it doesn't have to be implantation to spot.. or it could be the baby burrowing deeper :)

HeatherReneeB
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Quoting Dani41780:

I have.. My friend is 8 weeks now she spots brown blood.. in the beginning.

Also it doesn't have to be implantation to spot.. or it could be the baby burrowing deeper :)

Well, that settles it. If AF is still a no show tomorrow, I'm going to get some tests. lol

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:16 PM

She has with all 4 pregnancys :) GOOD LUCK

BethRae
by Bethany on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Quoting Kiki7808:

i would wait for to spotting to stop and test... i got ib around the time of af before. i have also heard that sometimes implantion can take up to 4 days in some women so that could explain the days of spotting.. gl hope u get BFP

HeatherReneeB
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Thank you! 

calcmonkey
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I get a lot of pregancy symptoms when I have a hormone imbalance or a cyst.  That's why the last year has been miserable. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)