• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Huh?....what could this mean?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

For the past week, atleast, I have been getting, what looks like it could be positive.

I have never heard tell of a week long ovulation.

What else could it be?

This is my first cycle since my m/c in jan...could that be it?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PrincessAbby107
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Hm..I don't really know but GL! Sorry!

JessWulf84
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Could you be pregnant?  I don't want to get your hopes up too much but an OPK will turn positive if you're pregnant.  I'm not sure about being ready to ovulate for 7 days.  Are you tracking anything else?  Cervical mucous, temps?  Good luck and I hope you figure out what's going on.

Lovebugbaby
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:48 PM

First time temping so they're off this month, and CM has been creamy for the longest time now...

Quoting JessWulf84:

Could you be pregnant?  I don't want to get your hopes up too much but an OPK will turn positive if you're pregnant.  I'm not sure about being ready to ovulate for 7 days.  Are you tracking anything else?  Cervical mucous, temps?  Good luck and I hope you figure out what's going on.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
jenniferw10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:51 PM

OPKs can be so funny sometimes. I got a positive OPK on Wed and Thu this past week and then my temp significantly dipped yesterday and jumped up .65 degrees today so ovulation is confirmed within the next day or two. I didnt get a positive OPK today or yesterday though. Good Luck!

SophieLee
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM
I was told and also read that once you get a postive opk to stop testing...lol I did the same thing look for my post I think the title was opk +3 days or something like that. Gl and happy tww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)