• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone else had this or have any idea what could be causing this?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ok AF came on the 17th. If I am correct, I am on CD 10 of a 23 days cycle. Today I have been having what feels like period cramps that goes across the front of my abdomen(uterus area) and all the way across my back. I don't think it O pains or pains from a ruptured cyst because it doesn't feel like that. It literally feels like it does a couple days before AF starts, but I already had AF. Anyone else had this or have any ideas as to what can be causing this? Please help!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BIMOM21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:06 PM
B U M P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smileyashmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:21 PM

A 23 day cycle is really short.  I'd suggest making an appt with your OB and talking to her about your cycle length as well as the strange pains you are having.  Sorry I couldn't help more.

BIMOM21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM
It was 28 days up until 2 months ago. I have been seeing an OB because I have been trying over 5 years. He keeps trying different medicines, but nothing has worked. I go see him on the 8th of July and he is supposed to put me on clomid. I just don't know what to do, but give up hope =(

Quoting smileyashmommy:

A 23 day cycle is really short.  I'd suggest making an appt with your OB and talking to her about your cycle length as well as the strange pains you are having.  Sorry I couldn't help more.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenniferw10
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Dont give up hope. A miracle will happen someday soon and you will get your BFP!

Kiki7808
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:59 PM

i had those same type pains yesterday and that was CD15, i just thought it could be from ovulation or something, but not sure 100% what it is... you not alone..

BIMOM21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 9:02 PM
I think I might end up calling my OB. The pain in my back is getting so bad it honestly feels like back labor, but I KNOW I am not pregnant. If I do call or decide to go to the ER, I will update when I get back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BIMOM21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Well, OB told me to go to the ER if I'm in that much pain. The ER thinks it was an endo flare up. They gave me duladid(sp?) and phenergan and something to take home for pain. I just wanted to thank you all for the support =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:37 PM

I get those cramps too, but usually around the time I ovulate!  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)