Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think... Updated.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:13 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so I wasnt get my af for like 4 months at a time so i started taking prenatals and i started to get them every month like clock work. Well this month i am late and i didnt miss out on the prenatals do you think my body is getting too use to the prenatals and stopped my af or do you think there is a chance I could have finally concieved Ive been trying for 3 years now and I am hoping this is it. Honestly opions please honest as you can be. Thank you for reading

Update:

Well I tested this morning and got a BFN :( but still no sign of af. I dont understand :(

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I don't know.. specially since u have a history of skipping :(

Test its the only way to know for sure.

crzemom
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 10:17 PM

i hope your pregnant very cool that prenatals helped ur cycles gl

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:07 AM

I didnt know prenatals could help regulate your cycle! I'd have started taking them a long time ago! Taking a test is the only way to know for sure. Good luck!

pistachio479
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:11 AM
gl lady. hope ur preggers! BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violetgirl
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:03 AM

I didn't know that prenatals could help in that regard either.  You could take a test to find out, but I hope you are preggo!

miss_hughes
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:06 AM

I didnt know that prenatals affected your cycle...wouldnt hurt to take a test though! :)

kiss_of_lithium
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 3:19 AM

Yes they help me regulate but now I am not having my af and i had it for 5 months straight after taking them... I hope this is it and not another false hope but  it would be the best birthday present ever my birthday is Friday July 2nd and Ill be 21 and there is nothing more I was is to be a mommy so fingers crossed I am going to get a test!

jenniferw10
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Im glad the prenatals starting to help your cycle. I didnt know that could happen. I hope you get your BFP! Test and let us know. How many DPO are you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)