• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am about to go nuts!! (just a much needed vent!) **UPDATE**

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

I want to test soooo bad but Im so scared Im going to get a BFN!!  Tomorrow (the 28th) I will only be 10dpo.  I know it is possible to get a BFP that early, but I also know I would be better off if I waited until at least 12dpo!!  I have 3 FRER tests and 2 Answer Brand tests.  So technically I could start testing tomorrow and test everyday until AF is due on Friday....but what if I only get that one line!!  UGH!!  Sorry ladies I just needed to go off a little bit and no one other then my cafemom ladies knows we are TTC.  And even DH doesn't want to hear about it all the time!!  *SIGH* Im just trying to take deep breaths and make up my mind weather I want to pee on a stick first thing in the morning!!  LOL   Good luck and lots and lots of sticky baby dust to you all!!!

**Well I went ahead and tested this morning and there wasn't two lines, but I swear there was a darker spot where the other line should have been.  It wasn't  pink - kinda like a shadow.  But either way I think I have made up my mind Im just going to wait until Thurs to test again.  AF isn't due until Friday...possibly Sat...I never know if my cycles are going to be 28 or 29 days.  Thanks for the input ladies! :)**

by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
giasmommy
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:37 PM

i say go for it but dont be disappointed. wait a few days, then test again. i got my bfp at 14dpo and i actually tested w a frer at 10dpo. it was sooooo faint,like, not even pink looking,  that i actually thought it was a bfn and threw it away. good luck.

RedheadMama18
by on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM

I would try and hold out a few more days!  If you do test though and it is BFN it could still be too early!  Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Test :)

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM

I say test but dont get discouraged if its negative it might be too early. Good luck, Baby dust!!

LilyBeansMom
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:49 AM

I say wait.  You could - and more likely than not - would get a bfn that won't mean anything because it's so early.  You can do it!!!

Cwhit210
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM

im on my last 9 days of bcp were stoping after this to "see what happens" as my dh would put it, but my last period which is usually perfectly normal was only light spotting, I have taken 3 tests to see if i was bfp but i got a bfn instead so I defiantly feel for ya! just go for it take the test baby dust to you!

violetgirl
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 1:13 AM

I feel for you!  But I would wait to test anyway until AF is due or late.  A BFN result taken too early will only stress you out and make you go crazy, even if you are pregnant.  Better wait to test and see those two lines.  Good luck and I hope you get a BFP!

hinojoza0507
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:46 AM
Test !!! We can always buy more tests lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imagine102
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I'm at 13DPO and still haven't tested because I too fear disappointment.  My period is set to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday, so I'm waiting until it's a day late to test.  I'm tired of wasting tests, after seven months of trying. So, I feel for you.  I want to test too, but I'd rather have hope than be disappointed.

candcsmom2008
by on Jun. 28, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Best of luck momma I know how you feel .. GL momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)