Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fertility blend

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:02 AM
  • 6 Replies

do they work ?

my infertiliy problem is i dont ovulation

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pistachio479
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 AM
idk about fertility blend...but the doctor would probably put you on clomid to make you o...BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keithamy06
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:36 AM

i was on clomid for my  lil girl .....i was trying to  not have to take clomid again

ohhstephy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:07 AM

i read up on fertility blend a lot and the people that I have talked to said that it did work. Vibrant Health has a kit its for men and women to take but it's like 168.00. I spoke to a woman who was told she would never have children and after taking the kit she was pregnant within 6 months with TWINS. I know everyone is different but this is what I've heard from other people. I've begged my husband for us to get the kit but he doesnt want to spend that money when he says it'll just happen eventually. blah. 

TiffanyMarie03
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Ive actually done a Lot of research on this product because we were going to try it. It has great results from A LOT of people, but i have no personal expierence with it. Good Luck!

latinbaby
by on Jul. 23, 2010 at 2:11 AM

Hi did you started the fertility blend??? I started on 7/20 and the difference that i have notice is that my sex drive is increasing.  I want to say its because of fertility blend..  Keep me posted.

keithamy06
by on Jul. 23, 2010 at 5:18 AM

yea i took them from 2 weeks and i stop them cuz i was having alot of cramps i think i have a cyst again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)