Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HAHAHA...I know this is stupid...But I have to ask.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay so I went and POAS (so much for waiting for a couple weeks huh! But I had it in there and knew it would drive my crazy unless I got it out of the way and waited till nxt payday to take another one lol!)

So it was a digi FRER and it came up NO. Of course...I wasnt expecting anything different. Then I checked my CM and OMG there was ALOT and it was super stretchy...But it didnt look like egg whites...The CM was all white and I looked up EWCM and it was clear! Then I checked my cervix and it (once again) was up high and soft. I couldnt feel an opening...because, well I couldnt really feel it at all lol!

I am so confused! I am gonna BD tonight, just to make sure if for some reason I am ovulating without AF than I dont miss it. lol!

BTW..I am on CD 44 and 19DPO.

Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on here lol! CUZ I SURE AS HECK DONE LMAO!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommyof3yippey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Not a clue girlie! ROFL! Enjoy the Bd and hope for the best!

makenzimommy09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:57 AM

LOL thanks. I have never been sooo clueless in my life haha!

makenzimommy09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:01 AM

Well crap! Of course after I done took my test I realized I only have a week till I would be 6 weeks if I am preggers...which would be when I would test again...now i gotta go buy more tests hahahahahaha ROFL!

Darlah
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:12 AM

I'm so sorry things get wacky....I am having a messed up cycle too. AND I KNOW BETTER than to have test in this house...........................................

makenzimommy09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM

lol! it like calls to u when u know its in the house! i was under suspention that i was ovulating last night so DH and i BDed just in case lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)