Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get over baby fever?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:43 AM
  • 7 Replies
I am having really bad baby fever and i cant stop thinking about it :) i dont need other one right now. My daughter dad and i was 2gether for three half yrs and he left when she was fourteen mths
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LeeLei
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:46 AM

MAYBE A LITTLE KITTEN OR PUPPY WILL HELP YOU UNTIL YOU FIND YOUR SWEETIE TO TRY FOR ANOTHER?

momil
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:58 AM
I love my daughter dad ALOT i dk what happen one day we r fine the next i cant do this and has a couple gfs. One is married and three child and other one is almost married a 18 yr old a 21 yr old and a hoe of his home town i am just lost i would LOVE to have other baby by him but he dont want to pay for the one he has he sure wants to c her and try to take her the one girl that is married with 3 kids she is mean i dont want my daughter to c that kinda things i want her to value herself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momil
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:02 AM
I feel like a lion dont mess with my cub. I wont let him have her cuz he told me twice if he had a chance he would take off with her cross the us i dont even know him anymore. I still have problems cuz how can someone love u and the next min im out of here
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuppyCake333
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Quoting LeeLei:

MAYBE A LITTLE KITTEN OR PUPPY WILL HELP YOU UNTIL YOU FIND YOUR SWEETIE TO TRY FOR ANOTHER?

momil
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:09 AM
The bad part is i got everything but other baby. You name it we have it pretty much not a cow or horses but we have 5 dogs 1 puppy and 4 cats and 2 kittens chickens turkeys we had 3 pigs my mom tells me to keep busy so i dont think about babys but everyone says if u have two u dont have to entertain the one u have :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuppyCake333
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:15 AM

Well maybe you could take up like making a quilt or somthing that will consume ur time

LeeLei
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:33 AM

IDK mama, it doesnt sound like this guy is any good.  I know you have love for him and are totally confused as to why he would just up and leave, but take it on a positive note: maybe that was what is best for you and your little mama?  If he isnt being all that great with her, then it doesnt look like having another with him will be any better.  Maybe you are just feeling a little lonely because things didnt work out between the two of you, maybe you and your daughter could do more stuff together to help you focus more on what you have, and less on TTC another baby? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)