Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone know what could cause all this?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM
  • 8 Replies
It maybe long:)
I haven't had af fully since april 13, may was 3days late and last 4-8hrs, june it hasn't come yet...
Nausea, light headed, dizzy, boobs are bigger and heavier, areola is darker and bigger, cramping inlower abdomen, streatchy in upper abdomen, hard tummy, more cm fluid that's clear, insomnia, feeling like I have a cold, and headaches...
I took a hpt last month and may both said negative, I have the implanon taken out last june, what do u think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shivajnr
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Go get a blood test from a doctor.

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:21 AM

i would take another hpt and if still neg def get a blood test. good luck!

usmcgruntwife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Thanks...!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcgruntwife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM
I forgot to add I have racked up my frequent peer miles! And I just have this feeling I am
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ToxicIrishLove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM
I had implanon removed in Sept of 09. I miscarrioed at 5wks in November. I'd ask your doctor. Get blood tested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calcmonkey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:32 AM

If the blood test comes up Neg.  then as for an ultrasound so they can make sure everything is okay!  I had that issue and we found several cysts!

usmcgruntwife
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:19 AM
Did you have all the same symptoms because my Bff had a cyst and she has nothing like this at all...she only had these when she was pregnant.

Quoting calcmonkey:

If the blood test comes up Neg.  then as for an ultrasound so they can make sure everything is okay!  I had that issue and we found several cysts!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calcmonkey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM

I've had ovarian cysts since I was in HS.   Last year, my DH and i got married.  I missed the period the week before the wedding and the 3 after the wedding.  I finally got the dr. to order me an US and we found that I had 3 cysts inside of my ovaries (the past ones they said were on the outside or small inside) one of these was rather large and is what caused my body ot think it was pregnant.  They put me on a new bc to balance out my hormones and 3 months later I got the okay from the dr.  This was the only time that the cysts caused this but it's fairly common for your body to react this way!  Especially when you really want it to be a baby!!!!

Quoting usmcgruntwife:

Did you have all the same symptoms because my Bff had a cyst and she has nothing like this at all...she only had these when she was pregnant.

Quoting calcmonkey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)