Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1dpo today

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:20 AM
  • 8 Replies

anyone else?? or close

oh and i want to add that im highly frustrated with mr hubs and ttc... so i consider yesterday as O day, we didnt even have sex. :( i mean bd. yea, at O time we dont have sex, he actually referred to it as "making a deposit." and bd the other night lasted, ohh... a whole minute?! he was too tired and worn out :( ok i get that he worked, but SUCK IT UP BUDDY!  ok vent over...

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ToxicIrishLove
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:25 AM
Hun I understand you're ttc. But maybe he uses the tired excuse because it seems more like a job to him. KWIM? So maybe try jazzing it up a bit,role play,foreplay,be sexy. Things to spice up making a baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:18 AM

i so know what you're saying... and ive tried that-doesnt work :-/ he says, "why do you have to do this on the days i work?" uhm, excuse me, my body doesnt know you're working. and he only works 2 days a week (saturday and sunday) but i put up with his "making a deposit"... i'll take what i can get

DessC
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:27 AM

My husband acts the same way no matter what I do.

TiffanyMarie03
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I'm 6dpo. Good luck! : )

calcmonkey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:59 AM

My dh is the same way sometimes.  He's upset when I don't initiate and then upset when I do. It's a no win! lol... Either way, it'll pay off when it comes time that you get a BFP!

I'm also 3DPO... and the 23rd can't come soon enough!

ahawkins
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I wish my hubby acted like that some times....mu hubby thinks he is goping to die if he doesn't get in every day....

I'm 5 DPO

sanoe08
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Just wanted to wish you luck!! =)

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Quoting sanoe08:

Just wanted to wish you luck!! =)

thanks bunches!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)