Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, 32 DPO and..

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:34 AM
  • 14 Replies

AF finally showed her fat ugly face this morning when I wiped. 

cryingcryingcryingcryingcrying

I know I was trying not to get my hopes up.. but it had been 17 days passed when she was suppose to show up.. and I had some funky symptoms that, even though I tried to ignore, were still there.. It's like I've been slapped in the face.  Next month marks a year that we've been trying. 

CD1 and I'm sitting here with the feeling of "Why even bother anymore?"  *sigh* 

Good luck to everyone!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dueoctober809
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:35 AM

im so sorry! but dont give up!!

Darlah
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:49 AM

UGHHH...I'm So Sorry.

julieobug
by Julie on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:08 AM

oh honey I am so sorry!! I am glad that you guys got back on the horse though! It will happen!! (((HUGS)))

HeatherReneeB
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Oh, we plan to keep trying.. it's just me being sad, frustrated, upset, mad, and just tired. :)

Thanks for the support. Seems today is going to be a "why me?" kinda day. It's even overcast and gray outside. 

Serves me right though.. all day yesterday was the first day I actually thought I might be pregnant. And it's funny cause EVERYTHING I watched yesterday was about pregnancy! LOL.. "Knocked Up" was on, then a lot of pregnancy things on other channels..    I even looked up to see what my "due date" would be and 'joined' a due date group (although I didn't post anything. I was just looking around.)     

Didn't even have normal cramps that come before AF... she just showed up... :(  It's like as soon as I got my hopes up, she decided "oh! NOW is the perfect time to show up and make Heather feel like Sh*t".   

Ok, I'm going to go eat some chocolate swirl ice cream and cry a little bit. 

MrsMilliken
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Quoting HeatherReneeB:

Oh, we plan to keep trying.. it's just me being sad, frustrated, upset, mad, and just tired. :)

Thanks for the support. Seems today is going to be a "why me?" kinda day. It's even overcast and gray outside. 

Serves me right though.. all day yesterday was the first day I actually thought I might be pregnant. And it's funny cause EVERYTHING I watched yesterday was about pregnancy! LOL.. "Knocked Up" was on, then a lot of pregnancy things on other channels..    I even looked up to see what my "due date" would be and 'joined' a due date group (although I didn't post anything. I was just looking around.)     

Didn't even have normal cramps that come before AF... she just showed up... :(  It's like as soon as I got my hopes up, she decided "oh! NOW is the perfect time to show up and make Heather feel like Sh*t".   

Oh Heather Im so sorry! Keep your chin up and i hope you get your BFP soon!

KellyMarie105
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:22 PM

So sorry. Baby dust!!

LilyBeansMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:25 PM

Hang in there!!

pistachio479
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:26 PM
i'm sorry heather...!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dani41780
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I was so sure I was pregnant in May.. when I got my BFN I indulged in a whole container of icecream.. LMAO...

(HUGS)

THERE Is always a April baby to look forward to its.. a good month its my BD month!!!

Quoting MrsMilliken:

Quoting HeatherReneeB:

Oh Heather Im so sorry! Keep your chin up and i hope you get your BFP soon!

becs0808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:10 PM

im sorry Keep your chin up it'll happen!

Tickerplayground.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)