Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else around 6weeks preg?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM
  • 13 Replies

I was just curious if anyone is about as far along as i am. I am having like no sympyoms at all. Of course I am worried that something is not right. I had a little nausa at about 4 weeks when i would get hungry but that is it. I'm not complaining I'm just worried and wonder if anyone else out there has no symptoms too?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaOlivia
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM

I just found out Im pregnant but only 4 weeks 2 days. Im already having morning sickness, heartburn and feeling tired. Ive never had symptoms this early, and was worried that it wasnt normal. I think you are probably okay though... I hear it can be different with each pregnancy.

krystlbear
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:20 PM
I'm not pregnant right now. In 2006 when I found out I was pregnant with my son, I was 6 weeks. I had no morning sickness, or anything that made me think that I was pregnant. I was keeping track of my cycle so I didn't know it was time. For 2 days I had this uncomfortable feeling in my side (light pain), so my now husband looked online on webmd and it said I may be pg, so I tested.

melmel83
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I will be 6 weeks on Thursday and I am having morning sickness all day.  Some days are a little better than others.  I wouldn't worry about it though, every pregnancy can be different even with the same woman.

MamaOlivia
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:25 PM

Oh i wanted to note that with my first pregnancy, I didnt have morning sickness until about 8 weeks if I remember right.

bohomomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Hi! I am a little over 6 weeks. I am basically having breast tenderness.. Every now and then I get so nauseua... but I wouldn't call it morning sickness. Consider yourself lucky mama :)

Jaidamom03
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:00 PM
I'm about 4 weeks and I have no symptoms either. I was feeling nauseous earlier but I ate and feel better now. I am kinda worried too not to have any symptoms either. I can do with out them though :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bren07
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:01 PM
im 12wks with #3.. my symptoms like morning sickness didnt start till around 6-7wks..with my first two i was only tired and had some cravings never got morning sickness..but this time im exhausted, have morning sickness, and a bunch of other symptoms..dont worry about not having symptoms..just enjoy it while it lasts!..no symptoms doesnt mean its not a healthy pregnancy..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystal626rose
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:02 PM

I'm about 8 weeks and I've been sick ,hungry , tired for 2 almost 3 weeks strong now . This is #5 and I've never been this sick this soon before .

LilyBeansMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:44 PM

I'll be 6 weeks on Friday.  My symptoms vary but I don't think it's terribly unusual to not have too many this early.  Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Moey
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:12 AM
I will be 6 weeks on wednesday and I have had all day morning sickness since about 2 weeks preggo. Last one I didn't have any!

Quoting melmel83:

I will be 6 weeks on Thursday and I am having morning sickness all day.  Some days are a little better than others.  I wouldn't worry about it though, every pregnancy can be different even with the same woman.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)