Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Progesterone cream?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

A few of you ladies told me about progesterone cream and I was wondering what kind to use and if any of you have used it before. I went to the doctor as a walk in and all they could do was make me an appointment for infertility. They said they would mail me a letter with the appointment date and the appointment wont even be til around the beginning of Sept. They told me to begin tracking my cycle and to find some over the counter cream. I was hoping for a perscription but I guess not. Now Im clueless and I need your help. Thanks ladies.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:12 PM

i thought progesterone cream was mainly to help prevent miscarriages?

annamcg18
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM

It is. I have had 3 mc in 3 months. He said if that dont help then we will talk more at the appointment. Idk I left so confused. He acted like he was in a hurry and couldnt talk or something.

Quoting lilianasmom1116:

i thought progesterone cream was mainly to help prevent miscarriages?

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:49 PM

oohh... so sorry hun :(  if u cant tell, i have no advice on which cream to use lol but good luck!

annamcg18
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:55 PM

thanks i need a lot of luck

ShawnsMom31
by Stacey on Jul. 12, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Femgest Progesterone Cream Value Pack! 4 oz (114 g)I tried this stuff because of my PCOS, and I ended up throwing it away. When I got pregnant with my son, my doctor gave me a vaginal cream to insert. That worked, but he only gave it to me after I conceived.

My name is Stacey , I am 35. Mother to my Miracle PCOS son Shawn JR ,  Still in love with Shawn Sr. after 16 years , Licensed Cosmetologist , Notary & Property and Casualty Agent , Scorpio , Honest , Loving , Genuine.

LilyBeansMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:35 PM

BUMP!

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:38 PM

sorry to hear about the MC! I know that if you get pregnant too fast after one that your chances of having a 2nd one are insanely high. happened to a friend of mine as well. hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)