Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not a good morning!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

So this morning i wake up feeling fine but as i am getting ready i feel worse and worse... i start getting really dizzy my heart is pouding out of my chest i am nauseated i have diarrhea ( sorry tmi ) so anyway i am trying to ignore all of this and get my butt to work.  I finally lay down for like 10 minutes trying to compose myself and get in the car feeling horrible.  i close my garage and i have to throw up so i open it and run inside, just to dry heave for like 5 mins!  i felt better but sitll feeling off and on dizzy for like an hour afterwards and now i am having cramps ( btw i got a BFP last week )... i remember feeling like this right before i miscarried the first time.  I am hoping this isn't happening again.  What do you all think ?  morning sickness or miscarriage??  no bleeding feeling better now just crmapy

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM
sounds like morning sickness to me. keep yourself hydrated, feet up, and stress-free as possible. oh and each pregnancy is different. so where last time it was mc, this time could be morning sickness. *hugs* hope things get better!
LuvNmyGrl
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:55 PM

thanks i try to be a stress free as possible i would love to put my feet up however i am a day care teacher and i have a class of 8 1 year olds!  its me and my aide but my aide sucks... lol  she is great with the kids but she is of no help to me.  So there is no sitting there is not putting my feet up.  I am on lunch and when i get back i have a meeting to go to ... so that is a good break.  But then i go right back at it again... lets just hope that 5pm gets here soon so i can come home and relax!!!!  thanks :)

ahawkins
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 3:57 PM

thats sound like morning sickness to me, thats what happend to me with both of my pregnancy's.....try eating some pepperment it helps =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)