Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing? (pics)

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:44 PM
  • 27 Replies

to pass time ttc. I know we all love to get on here and talk to eachother but I just finished my project which has been keeping me from obsessing over ttc, and thought other ladies must have their own projects, I can't be the only one. So ladies what are you doing to pass the time?

Here is what i've done most recently

Before

after

Tickerplayground.com
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_279
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:54 PM
I can`t send a pic but i am crocheting my niece a baby blanket .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_279
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM
I can`t send a pic but i am crocheting my niece a baby blanket .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof3yippey
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:55 PM

this is a cellphone pic..not greatest quality..but we are adding onto our house... it's taking FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

One day I dream of actually being able to get IN this tub! LOL! 

a total mess!

We have insullation and wiring now...Dh is doing rough plumbing tomorrow and the drywall will be going on in a week! Praise You GOD!

Love, Tiffany. Mother of three little onesfamily in the van and an angelangel mini, photographershooting photo, into Natural cures rather than dangerous drugs, Crazy about Jesuspraying, Wife to an officer and we are happliy TTC#5!!!baby dust

becs0808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM

oh I wish I could crotchet! I've not been blessed with enough patience to learn.

Yippey- What a long project! I'm sort of jealous though, I majored in interior design so I'm itching to do something fun like that!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

becs0808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:43 PM

BUMP!

kari2103
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:58 PM

i cant send pictures of what im doing but we just got stationed in japan and have a whole house to redecorate! we are moving along with it my daughter has been sick the past few days so i have been really busy getting things done! but that was passing my time to start ttc now it will help pass time while i ttc. this is our first month! we waited untill my birth control was finished to start

Kimsheamc
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:59 PM

I create realistic collectable dolls and also crochet childrens' hats.

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Quoting Kimsheamc:

OMG your hats are adorable! I wish I was that talented!!

MrsK34
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Quoting Kimsheamc:

How do you make those dolls?  They look incredibly real!

Me: 30
DH: 35
DS: 2
Kimsheamc
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Thanks! My dolls start out as "kits." They are unpainted vinyl limbs and a head. I paint the vinyl, root hair into the heads using a tiny felting needle, add finger/toe nails, eyelashes, a cloth body and weight, etc. It takes a lot of time but it's really fun. If you'd like to see more, send me a message and I'll send you my website address.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)