Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody waiting until you're late?

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:46 PM
  • 17 Replies

I vowed with this one to never test until AF was late. I tortured myself with HPT's every month last time and spent a good chunk of change on them.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyMarie03
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:11 PM

Ive been doing that for almost a year now..and let me tell you its much funner with the tests. lol I think its because its so exciting, and sooner than waiting for AF to decide to come! lol ill be testing early this month because i've FINALLY gotten permission from DH to test early. lol He likes waiting..Boo.

proudmom169
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:16 PM

I get my hopes up and wallet empty testing too often. I think i am finally going to just wait and see how it goes.

CuppyCake333
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:43 PM

i am waiting to be late *fingers crossed*

becs0808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:45 PM

good luck you guys! I waited this time until I was late and I'm now two weeks late so needless to say I've spent just as much if not more on HPTs this month than I have in the past lol

angeldescending
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Today is cd28 from my miscarriage and so far no AF.. I went for my 2 week check up and was given to go ahead to try again. Dr said I would be o'ing soon and my lining was perfect. That was 2 almost 3 weeks ago..  I am scared to death to test so I'm going to wait it out a couple weeks.

kari2103
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM

thats the way i plan to go about it. this is our first month ttc. im not charting im not temping im not doing anything except watching my cycle and bd! im going to have tons of fun ttc! i dont want to get head first in all the crap! and i dont want to be taking pregnancy test to get a BFN. I dont want to disapoint myself!

Amber1106
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 7:57 PM

MEE!!! I am determined this month to wait till i am late, but i am cramping today so it looks like AF is on her merry way :(

strawberryLVR
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:56 PM

takes a butt load of patience to wait until you are late, i've never been able too :)

oreo1991
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 PM
i was but dh bought me some
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
J.Norman
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Last month I waited until AF arrived and I'm going to try my best this month, but I'm already 7DPO and really didnt realize it!  :-) I'm not stressing this month. I will be temping next month!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)