Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dont have kids? Answer me this!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM
  • 24 Replies

Okay as you know people always have a comment about the number of kids you want to have right? Especially if there already a parent haven't you heard the "Ohhh I used to want 4 kids now that I have ONE i'm done"  or " Ohhh you'll change you're mind onceyou have one"  geez talk about dream crushers right? I duno even if its true why cant there be a supportive response? I duno just wondering what you've been hearing around your TTC journey and how many you would like to have? Myself I'd love to have 3 children!!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kari2103
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:07 PM

i have one lil girl! and i still want to have 3 kids. ppl tell me after i have my first ill change my mind i had ari and still wanted another one. now we are ttc#2 and i know i will want a 3rd one. but i think im going to talk my husband into adopting our 3rd! we are stationed over seas in japan and i would love to adopt a japanese toddler!

crystal626rose
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM

I just got preggo with #5 and I love love love it !!! I would keep going but bedrooms are getting tight LOL !!!

VLY
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:13 PM

I always wanted to have 4 kids... I got married to a man that has custody of his two little kids... so now I am thinking I will just have two (lol if we even get there :)

I am practicaly raising these two little ones anyway so I might as well call them mine. Plus with them here 24/7 I don't think I could handle 6 running around lol!

comptonkids
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:17 PM

id like 4 kids...once we reach 4, i will see if i want more or not! lol but def 4(i dont want there to be a 'middle' child)

ASullivan757
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Well how about this, before I had my son I always want one child and that was it, and my husband want three, now after having one, I want one or two more, so it goes both ways :-)

Nessasmomma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:22 PM
I would love to have 4 we have 1 are ttc #2 :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:23 PM
I have a lil girl and I would like atleast 2 more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hrfroggie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:23 PM

As many as God gives me the more the better!!

prettyk8machine
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Coming from a relatively small family, I've always wanted a big one...for the longest time, I wanted 5 kids. Since I met my DF (whom only wants 3), I think I can compromise, especially after they start coming along, careers get more stressful, we take on a mortgage, etc :)

becs0808
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:25 PM

I would love to have 2 or 4 dh and I both want an even number of kids but no more than 4 I don't think.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)