Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

13 days

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

Had to do some playing around with it, but I finally got it to identify when I knew I ovulated without having to actually override it.  Since I have no intention of buying an HPT this time around, I have 13 days to know if I'm pregnant.  According to the TCOYF fertility planner I BD'd on "Good" and "Best" days.  If I'm not pregnant, let's hope that my LP goes back to normal.  If it doesn't, AF will probably show up in the next 3-5 days.  If it's normal, then it will show up in about a week.  If I do get pregnant, I will probably deliver between March 20th and April 9th with an EDD of March 30th.

This was my first time playing with OPKs.  I was showing all the signs that I was getting ready to ovulate and then I started having cramps on my left side (something I've never really experienced).  So, for S&G, I bought the cheapest pack of OPK I could find.  Sure enough, I had a positive with the test line exactly as dark as the control line.  Next day I tested again and the test line was darker than the control line.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LilyBeansMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I hope at the very least that things get back to normal for you.  Good luck!!

ncbirdie
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:34 AM

Well, if it doesn't, then I have two more months to work on it.  If I don't get pregnant this cycle I insist that we wait until October to start trying again.  I don't want a 4th baby in the "birthday lump".  My sister's boys are born May 30th and May 21st and my son is June 16th.  I don't want another baby born in May or June.

ncbirdie
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 7:20 AM

So far things are looking good for at least normal.  None of my normal signs whatsoever that AF is about to make an appearance.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)