Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello All New To The Group TTC After Stillbirth UPDATE IN RED

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hello ladies my name is Tiffany i am 22 and im joining this group because me and dh are going to be ttc in oct we lost our son anthony on june 11th at 20 weeks we have a 2 year old son named joseph who is prepared for a little brother or sister and we are ready to welcome in another beautiful baby to our family or maybe 2 : ) you never know neways just thought you should know a little about me since we are going to be on this journey together im looking forward to getting to know you guys and gl with your ttc for jul and aug and sep.... i have 2 months to wait till we ttc agian im nervous and excited : ) cant wait

I just wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome and tell you all i cant wait till oct : ) 

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cwhit210
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:10 AM

I am so sorry for your loss best of luck ttc in october!

im sorryhugging

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
CaptainCookie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:12 AM

My name is Carolyn. Welcome to the group. I'm so sorry for your loss and hope for the best in your future. Good luck on your TTC journey.

Baby Dust!  baby dust

baby4me86
by Roslyn on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:38 AM
Sorry to hear that I had a miscarriage wen I was 19. Baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.autry21
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:15 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.I am so so sorry for your loss.Good luck when you start trying in October.That's a great month to start.My daughter will be 3 the 18th of October.I pray that your journey will be a short one and you BFP come's very soon.

echupko
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:59 AM

Well I already know you from the pregnancy loss group but welcome to this group and good luck ttc again.  You are still in my prayers.

We are going to actively start trying again this cycle.  We are nervous but ready to try again.

Mommy to three beautilful children! Parker (06/29/05), Paxton (03/01/09), and Payton who was born with her angel wings (05/28/10).

jenniferw10
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Welcome to the group. Good Luck on your TTC journey.

EmmysMommy818
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:41 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.  I found out at 20 weeks that Victoria didn't have a heartbeat and I gave birth to her a week later.  We are on month 4 of TTC since we lost her in January.   I wish you the best in your TTC journey. 

BethRae
by Bethany on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Welcome to the group! Sorry for your loss. Good luck in October.

RedheadMama18
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Hi!  Welcome to the group Tiffany!  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son.  Good luck and lots of baby dust on your journey!  I'm Jane and ttc #2.  This is our 7th month of trying.  We have a 2 year old daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)