Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 days late and still a no show!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:24 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am starting to get irritated. AF was due 18 days ago and still hasnt come, I have taken like 5 preg. tests and all have been BFN, I even took one this morning that was a negative.  I am calling the dr. in the morning to see if I can get in to find out whats going on with me and why AF hasnt started yet. My cervix has gone from being high and squishy and a little open, to HIGH and closed and hard. What does that mean?? I have also been having heartburn a lot.  I mean I feel like I could be only because I havent been late for over a year, its always been on time or a day late or so.  So does anyone know what could make it be normal for so long and than this late???

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ambk4ever
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:49 AM

BUMP!

.Angelica.
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Good luck. I don't really know what to tell you. I'm over a week late and negative tests.

Last december I was 2 weeks late for no reason and last year I was a month late with no reason. Doctors said my hormone levels weren't odd or anything. Everything was normal and perfectly fine and I should have nothing to worry about.

AndreaAKAMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM

I am actually RIGHT there with you! AF was due on July 8th! I Nothing but BFNs. I called the doctor Friday to see what I should do, and the nurse told me to wait until I was a month late and then test, if it came back negative to call and set up an appointment. I decided to stay away for TTC group like a week ago, but today I am bored and so figured I would peak in :) 

PS my cervix is super hard and closed too, among other things that makes me thing it may be possible, but I am betting on hormonal issues.

ambk4ever
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:06 PM

Yeah I am thinking hormonal things too, but I had tests about 6 months ago or so and everything came back perfect. So IDK whats going on, I just know its frustrating. I have had slight cramps every now and than and thats it. And its not everyday, and my legs have been cramping up and other stuff too.  It jsut weird and irritating!!

Quoting AndreaAKAMommy:

I am actually RIGHT there with you! AF was due on July 8th! I Nothing but BFNs. I called the doctor Friday to see what I should do, and the nurse told me to wait until I was a month late and then test, if it came back negative to call and set up an appointment. I decided to stay away for TTC group like a week ago, but today I am bored and so figured I would peak in :) 

PS my cervix is super hard and closed too, among other things that makes me thing it may be possible, but I am betting on hormonal issues.

elisajenise
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:06 PM

I say go for a blood test!!

ambk4ever
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Yeah I have to call tomorrow and set up an apointment with my primary care dr at the naval hospital. So It will probably be a couple days before I can get it.

Quoting elisajenise:

I say go for a blood test!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)