Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it's an evap line... pics a little blurry, but I tried! LOL *UPDATED IN BLUE*

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM
  • 19 Replies

Took a test this morning.  I am 11dpo.  I think it's an evap line, but I'm not sure.  I mistakenly bought the blue dye tests (the box said they were pink), and I know that the blue dye tests are not highly recommended.  What say you about this?? 

I had a tubal reversal on June 23 and we started TTC 2 1/2 weeks after surgery. 

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'm just wondering if any of you can tell by this blurry pic.  I've done all the research on evap lines, and they all say that they are colorless, ghost lines, etc.  This is blue!  I went and bought some Dollar Tree tests and will take one tomorrow morning. 

*UPDATE*  I took a dollar tree test this morning and it's negative.  So, I'm thinking that it was an evap line on the blue dye test.  Oh well, I can't complain because this was our first month trying.  I know that some couples have been trying MUCH longer!  It will happen when it's meant to happen for us.  :)

Thanks,

Jeni

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy4Life86
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:44 PM

It looks blue to me, I would go get a couple of different tests!! $ store tests are great, and pink =] YAY! I hope this is it for you!

baby dust

Pregnancy%20ticker
Sweet_Britt
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:50 PM

How soon after taking the pic did the line show up.

It looks nice and blue to me.

Pregnancy%20ticker

ncbirdie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Is it supposed to be two single lines in separate windows or is it supposd to be a + in the test window and a l in the control window?  If its supposed to be two separate lines, then its definitely positive.  I can see the color, even with it being blurry.  If it were an evap I don't think we'd be able to see anything.

Cwhit210
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:56 PM

test again tomorrow with a frep

jeniprice
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:16 PM

The line showed up within about 30 seconds of me dipping the stick in the urine.  It has gotten bluer as time has gone on tho. 

Thanks!

jeniprice
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Quoting ncbirdie:

Is it supposed to be two single lines in separate windows or is it supposd to be a + in the test window and a l in the control window?  If its supposed to be two separate lines, then its definitely positive.  I can see the color, even with it being blurry.  If it were an evap I don't think we'd be able to see anything.

It has one line in the control window and one line in the test window.  It is not a test, just if you get a blue line, you're preggo! 

My hubby said "I don't see anything!"  But, my 12 year old daughter said "um, there's a blue line there."  Who knows... I'll test again tomorrow!

Thanks

jeniprice
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Quoting Cwhit210:

test again tomorrow with a frep

I'm going to test again tomorrow morning.  Hopefully it will be positive!!

Thanks

ksoshh2107
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:24 PM
Blue line to meee! Gl hope you are!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy4Life86
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM

there is deff a blue line there, looks like someone may have a lil one in 9 months! =] Congrats! Cant wait for updates!!

Azure
by Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Looks like a positive to me. My first test (blue dye) looked almost exactly the same. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)