Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg i dont know what is going on?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

ok on thursday i started what i thought was my period only it was 5 days early..it lasted all day that day and then all day the next day then it just stopped..well woke up the next day and i had started again.. then i stopped that night..i hadn't bleed all day and then i just went to the bathroom and i was bleeding again..holy cow what the heck is going on.. i always have a regular period and now it is screwing up..what the crap is going on..am i pregnant and just having a irregular period..i have been having all kinds of pregnancy symptoms adn then i start my period 5 days early are you kidding me body? what the heck are you doing to me...grr i just don't know what is going on and i guess im just venting a little cause i have just been so moody lately..and then mother nature has to pull this crap on me..anyone have any advice or anything i would greatly appreciate it.. im like totally going crazy over here...frustrated

]
ttc#2

in loveamber -n- daniel 2-21-09     toddler girlkinsey 3-13-09

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TigerBaby69
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:30 PM

i have read that some people think they are getting their period but its implantation bleeding which usually occurs within the time frame you are saying. My BFF had her period when she was pregnant....I would test

newmommy031309
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:36 PM

idk if its ib, i hope so, but i forgot to put in the post is that it isn't light bleeding its really dark with lots of clotts(tmi)...i was thinking about getting a test just for the heck of it but im don't wanna see a bfn i hate those things..lol...i just hope it is ib or that i am prego and i have just been having a period..

RedheadMama18
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I don't know what's going on but good luck and hope it is not AF!  Keep us updated!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)